Wednesday, October 14, 2015



              Ken
    
1.       One thing I learned was- birds and turtles are just as closely related to true reptiles

2.       This was interesting because- I didn’t know that there were different subcategories to reptiles.

3.       As a teacher this concept will help- because if I am teaching about reptiles I won’t give them false information.

 

Darrell

1.       One thing I learned was- sign language is different in different countries.

2.       This was interesting because-  I thought sign language was universal

3.       As a teacher this concept will help- because I can teach students how other cultures communicate differently even while using sign language.

 

Chandelle

1.       One thing I learned was- the amphibian, axolotl can breathe in four different ways.

2.       This was interesting because- these animals can breathe through their lungs, gills, skin, and throat.

3.       As a teacher this concept will help- because it is a really interesting fact about a unique animal.

 

Josian

1.       One thing I learned was- balloons were the first invention for air travel

2.       This was interesting because- I learned that balloons were a pretty huge deal when they were first invented because no one ever traveled through the skies up until the balloons.

3.       As a teacher this concept will help- because this is a huge part of human history.

 

Ana

1.       One thing I learned was- Venus rotates around the sun opposed to all the other planets.

2.       This was interesting because- I thought all of the planets rotated around the sun the same way, so it’s good to learn something new that I should have known this since elementary.

3.       As a teacher this concept will help- because I can teach students a quick fun fact in astrology.

No comments:

Post a Comment