Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Labor Day Weekend

HELLO ALL!!!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful 3 day weekend. I know I did because I didn't have to work or go to school on Monday.  Just sitting here thinking about all the things to come and I have to say i am most excited about this coming weekend. My puppy, Harper, is just shy over 4 months and we are starting puppy classes! She is a little German Sheppard.

OK so to elaborate on my last post on the about me. I am going for my Teaching Elementary Degree, will be transferring to NM Highlands, and through there I will be getting my dual BA in Ele/Spec Ed. I am currently an EA at Lincoln Middle School up in Rio Rancho.

Again hope everyone had a good weekend and I will see you tomorrow night!!!

Chandelle Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment